The ABA Summer Season has been delayed at least until May 15th. We are waiting for updates from the various parks that will be used for the upcoming season.
ABA is still taking registrations for the upcoming Summer Season. Once we have start dates we will determine if the length of the summer season needs to be adjusted. The League fees will be adjusted accordingly if we are not able to complete a full 12 week season.
As soon as we have more information we will be posting updates. Please contact email@example.com or call the league office at 516-870-0040 for more information.
We look forward to you all on the fields!